Shows, Competitions, Media and Publications
Juried exhibitions, competition and shows:
Figureworks2019 Art Prize & Exhibition; Saint Brigid’s Centre for the Arts, Ottawa ON; Jurors Andrew Morrow, Joanne Stobber, Michael Davidge; Honourable mention; November 2019.
- Manitoba Rural and Northern Juried Exhibition – group show; Buhler Gallery, Winnipeg, Manitoba; September 2019.
- Manitoba Fibre Art Exhibition – Manitoba FibreFest juried exhibition; Red River Exhibition Park, Winnipeg (MB) Sept/Oct 2019.
- Francofil – exhibition with Vancouver artists Sylvie Roussel-Janssens and Diane Roy; Centre Culturel franco-manitobain Gallery, Saint-Boniface, Manitoba; May 23 – August 1, 2019.
- Parkland Juried Art Show; George P. Buleziuk Centre, Russell, Manitoba; finalist and People’s Choice award; May 2019. Jurors – Chris Cooper and Ben Davis.
- Across Manitoba, Selections from the 2017 Rural and Northern Juried Art Show; Currently on tour with the Manitoba Arts Network; Sam Waller Museum, The Pas, Watson Art Centre, Dauphin, Burrows Trail Arts Council McCreary.2018
- Les Miniatures Show; group show; Centre des artistes visuels d’Alberta (CAVA), Edmonton (AB) and concurrently at La Maison des artistes visuels, Saint-Boniface, MB; December 2018.
- Making Faces; solo show; Pointen Gallery, Carstairs Museum; Carstairs, Alberta; September 3- 30, 2018.
- Manitoba Rural & Northern Juried Exhibition; group show; Buhler Gallery, Winnipeg, Manitoba; September 6-27 2018. First Prize.
- Unearthed – Rural Artists Mentorship Program group show; Wasagaming Community Arts Gallery, Wasagaming, Manitoba; May 25 – June 12, 2018.
- Parkland Juried Art Show; Watson Art Centre; Dauphin, Manitoba; May 3-6,2018. Jurors Diana Thorneycroft and Micheal Boss. (Best sculpture and Viewers’ choice)
- Manitoba Society of Artists Open Juried Exhibition OJCE; jurors Diana Thorneycroft and Keith Wood; Warehouse Artworks Gallery, Winnipeg, Manitoba; March 1-29, 2018.
- MCC Member Show 2018; C2 Gallery; Winnipeg, Manitoba; January/February 2018.
- Fiber Art Now Magazine Emerging Artists feature; Spring 2017 edition.
- Art Scene Today – A Stitch in Time – A 21st century look at textile and fabric art that challenges old traditions; international juried competition – finalist; Juror: Carol Naylor; February 2017.
- MCC Member Show; Winnipeg Art Gallery Shop; Winnipeg, MB, January/February 2017
Fiber Art Now Magazine Emerging Artists feature; Spring 2017 edition.
L’art de sculpter des visages avec la laine; video reportage; published Saturday, November 5, 2016; Radio-Canada.ca; text – le Fureteur manitobain Denis Chamberland; http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/812635/rosemarie-peloquin-sainte-rose-du-lac-fureteur-manit
Migration :: Canadian Contemporary Felt Exhibition/Exposition Canadienne de feutre contemporain; Show catalogue; 56 pages; 8.5 x 11 in.; page 50, 51; September 2016.
Rosemarie Péloquin et l’esprit de la laine; publié le 9 décembre 2015; La Liberté, Cahier Culturel; un texte de Ruby Irène Pratka. http://www.pressreader.com/canada/la-liberté/20151209/281900182143847
Viscount Cultural Centre Presents Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes; print article, April 2016; Neepawa Banner; http://www.mywestman.ca/community-news/5118-vcc-presents-head-and-shoulders-knees-and-toes